Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Coffee Protein!

Yes, you read that right!! A scoop of protein powder mixed with four cups of coffee is the ultimate pick-me-upper!! I really thought I was not going to be able to drink coffee due to the simple fact that I don't like the taste of coffee without cream...well look no further...toss in a scoop of vanilla protein powder and some ice and you got yourself quite the Iced Mocha!! (My trainer has all the tricks!) I bet you can only imagine what 32g of PRO and 4 cups of coffee in one sitting will do to ya....YAHOOOO! :D

Matt and I have had family in town since Thanksgiving and we all even left town for the weekend, so needless to say, my diet has not been on the straight and narrow. After a hearty breakfast this morning, I'll be back on track! It's gym time tonight and no more messing around!

This comic made me crack up because I felt like this when ordering a few times this past weekend..."I'll take that but no cheese, no mayo, no bun, no..., no..., no..." The server probably thought I was nuts!


                                   

1 comment: