Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day Before It All Begins

Today I enjoyed a couple last pleasures before the journey begins. Started off the morning with a great spin class at FIT and then indulged in some delicious cinnamon french toast accompanied by a mimosa. My boyfriend and I will be grocery shopping tonight for the necessities so I hope he's ready for a little change as well. Here is a little of what our grocery list looks like:

1. Oatmeal
2. Almond Butter
3. Flaxseed
4. Egg Whites
5. Almonds
6. Apples
7. Chicken
8. 99% Lean Turkey
9. Tilapia, Salmon, etc.
10. Brown Rice

Sounds delicious doesn't it?! I may be a little crazy, but I'm pretty excited! I've gone through this "lifestyle change" a couple times before and physically, I've never felt better! It's invigorating to see and feel the changes your body goes through when you only put fuel in your body!

                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment