Monday, November 14, 2011

Protein Shakes Replace Coffee and Wine

Well, Matt and I hit up two grocery stores last night to get a majority of things needed for this diet of mine (on top of Thanksgiving necessities). I spent about an hour this morning preparing my breakfast, meals for the day, and a few things for the next couple days. I will probably need to make another grocery store run on Wednesday!! When you buy the food, it looks like SO much!! Once I started cooking, weighing, and portioning it out, I realized that I didn't get quite enough to even get me through a week!! I'm sure the process of shopping, cooking, and preparing will get easier with time. I'm not going to lie...I caught myself with a huge smile on my face, laughing to myself, while cutting up ALL this broccoli! I can't wait to see the transformation my body goes through from week to week! My coffee I usually have in the morning has now been replaced by a Whey Protein Shake, 6 Egg Whites, Oatmeal, AND an apple! The glass of wine I enjoy while sitting on the couch after a long day will be replaced by a protein shake at the end of the day and eventually...an extra cardio session...at the gym! Tomorrow will be my first day with my trainer at World's Gym in Pacific Beach at 8am! I'm ready!!
IMAG0070.jpg
(What I thought was) A LOT of broccoli

IMAG0069.jpg
Oats, flaxseed, natural PB


No comments:

Post a Comment