Friday, December 2, 2011

Why Lie?!

So I was hesitant to get on the scale...especially after a week of having family in town and the most indulgent holiday of the year...Thanksgiving!! But I did this morning and to my dismay I put on the 2 lbs I had originally lost...gosh darn it &$^#*(@( I thought to myself! Now I have to text my trainer and tell her. Nothing like accountability gives you a kick in the ass! All she said was, "It's ok, just stay back on it...add 5 more min to cardio." Although that was encouraging and made me feel slightly better...you know what I wanted to do...get on that spin bike and ride...ride like heck through the weekend!! But I know that that is no easy fix and it will ultimately only put me back because I need to be careful about the cardio and amount of it that I'm doing. I've been back on track since our family left and I will continue to push hard and power through! I look at photos of girls in Figure everyday and it is so incredibly motivating to know that I will eventually look like that too!

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment