Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pushing Yourself

When training for a figure competition, there is no room for excuses! Do you know how many I could think of just in the last few days alone??

1.It's too cold, my muscles will cramp.
2.By the time I get done, it's going to be late and I'm not going to be able to fall asleep.
3.I was just at the gym less than 12 hours ago.
4.I'll go later (later turns into never).
5.I'll make up for it tomorrow.

And the list goes on and on and on... with the motivation that I have to be able to walk up on a stage confidently and strut my stuff, I have not used a single one of these! I bundle up in the morning, or in the evening, and walk my butt to the gym! Luckily, my gym is nicely heated! Once I start back at World's Gym in PB next week, I unfortunately can't say the same. However, looking at all the amazing bodies there will be enough to "warm me up"!

                                Pinned Image

2 comments:

  1. love this! i try hard to not make excuses...but sometimes it just happens. you are very inspirational woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goals have always been attained! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete