Friday, December 9, 2011

Motivation


When I first started this blog, it was mostly for selfish reasons...my own diary I originally referred to it as. A way for me to track my progress. Over the last 4 weeks or so I have realized that it has become more than that. I have friends that have been telling me that they've been following my blog and that feels good! Today was a little different...a good friend of mine came up to me at the gym this morning and told me that she was hesitant to go to the gym this morning BUT she read my blog and watched a YouTube video (I'll share later) and it got her out of bed and to a 7am spin class!! I can't even express how good that felt to hear! When you feel like you are your only fan...look around!...yes, you are ultimately creating change for yourself, no one else matters, however, people are watching! If that's not motivating to kick butt each and every day...I don't know what is!

Here is the link to the YouTube video my friend shared with me this morning: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UizlkbS61mQ  It is extremely motivating!!

Below are two pictures. The first one is of my breakfast this morning which turned out delicious!!
Clean Pancakes:
1/2 cup Oats
5 Egg Whites + 1 Whole Egg
Cinnamon
1 Tbsp Brown Sugar Splenda
Topped with 1 Tbsp Real Peanut Butter
Sliced Banana (not shown)

The other pictures is dinner from last night:
4 oz Mahi topped with seasoning
4 oz Yams topped with cinnamon
Cauliflower
IMAG0079.jpgIMAG0080.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! Keep up the awesome work and your penning! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete