Monday, April 30, 2012

6 more weeks!

I am currently six weeks out from showtime! Oh, how I thought this day would never come! haha

My body is truly being pushed to the limits! Due to work and other commitments I have been waking up between 4am-5am every weekday to get my cardio in! Here is what this week looks like for me workout wise:
Monday- 45 minutes HIIT stepmill AM and PM
Tuesday- Train back and 45 minutes HIIT stepmill AM and PM
Wednesday- Train shoulders and 25 minutes of HIIT stepmill and 35 minutes treadmill (Level 3.5/ Incline 10)
Thursday- Train legs and 25 minutes of HIIT stepmill and 35 minutes treadmill (Level 3.5/ Incline 10)
Friday- 45 minutes HIIT stepmill AM and 45 minutes stemill PM
Saturday- Train upper body and 45 minutes HIIT stepmill AM and 45 minutes stemill PM
Sunday- Train legs and 25 minutes HIIT stepmill 6-8 hours after legs

YES...you read that correctly...not a day off! I also haven't had a high carb day since early last week so I'm reallllly looking forward to a full bagel and some extra rice tomorrow! My body aches, my muscles are sore, and I would love to get a little more sleep. However, at the same time, my adrenaline is flowing each and everyday for this competition. ONLY six more weeks I keep telling myself! I have been training since mid-November so it has been about five months and now I only have six weeks left! I can do this! There is definitely no giving up now!

Last Thursday, I met a seamstress that makes competition suits! This was really really exciting! It was like it was really official! I am doing this show and I'm having a custom suit made! Here is a picture of the fabric swatch I chose. I will be picking up the suit next Thursday and bedazzling it myself. I'm currently working on the design!


It's too bad that this is all almost done because I feel like I've FINALLY gotten into a routine of shopping (at Costco), cooking 1-2 times/week for the entire week, prepping the night before for the next day, getting to bed at a decent hour, and waking up ready to go! Below are a few pictures I wanted to share...
I eat 6 egg whites and 1/3 cup of oatmeal for breakfast, 1 cup of egg beaters blended with instant coffee, splenda, and sugar free syrup post workout, and then 5 meals of white fish (tilapia or tuna) and a cup of veggies. The picture is of the five main meals.


The first column is from about a month ago. The second column is from Saturday. Note: I weigh 1.5 lbs more in the photos from Saturday. See what more muscle tone and less fat can look like! Feels good!! (I know...I need a tan!)


No comments:

Post a Comment